Modern Greek for kids - Level 2
This course is for kids and young learners who:
- Have completed Level 1.
- Know how to read, write and speak basic Greek.
- Communicate in simple every day activities with family and friends.
- Understand and use simple and common expressions in Greek.
What will you learn in Level 2 course?
- Develop your reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Learn the basics of the greek grammar: common verbs, nouns, adjectives, pronouns etc.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Understand and use a variety of expressions in Greek.
- Use a variety of simple expressions and sentences to communicate with family and friends.
- Present themselves to others and ask simple questions about their family.
- Main topics to be covered are: describing people, food, likes, dislikes, birthday, places, sports, school, stories, hobbies, stores, the world, travelling, numbers and much more...
Type of Classes
Ideal for children! Kids in these classes benefit from personalised learning and overcome their fear of speaking Greek in front of others -and not only their teacher- from their very first lessons!
Recommended for kids who need extra attention as well as students with learning difficulties. Also, a great introductory option for students preparing for a semi private class.