Modern Greek - Intermediate (B1)
What will you learn in this course?
- Deal with every day social and professional situations.
- Understand the main topics and some details of spoken or written language.
- Learn how to communicate and interact socially in formal situations.
- Become familiar with the greek culture.
- Deal with situations when you travel to places where the language is spoken.
- Write small paragraphs in order to describe experiences, events, dreams, and express your opinion.
- The main topics to be covered in this course are about society, telling stories, travelling, advantages & disadvantages, agreeing & disagreeing, the greek culture and more.
Note: If you have some friends in mind that would be interested in joining our school, we can create a semi-private class for you and you can start any time of the year.