How it works
How does Greek Lessons OnLine work?
Lessons in Greek Lessons OnLine are conducted in a specially designed, easy to use virtual classroom - not via Skype. It offers:
- High quality video conferencing.
- Integrated audio conferencing.
- Interactive Whiteboard that allows you to:
- watch the learning materials,
- watch teacher's notes as they are produced during class,
- write on the board with your keyboard or digital pen,
- participate in computerized tests,
- watch videos and listen to songs,
- upload educational web content or files,
- do quizzes and play educational games.
- Save function for files and notes uploaded during class.
- Video recording so you can watch a group lesson in case you miss it.
- Fill in the trial lesson form.
- We will email and call you to arrange the details of your Trial Lesson.
- A few minutes before the scheduled lesson you will receive an invitation email.
- Follow the email instructions to enter our classroom.
- Provide your name & email address.
- Click Join to be directed to our virtual classroom.
- Click Connect to Audio to activate your microphone.
- Click on the webcam icon (on the right hand side of your screen) to turn on your camera.
- All lessons are conducted in a specially designed virtual classroom and not via Skype.
- During your trial lesson our technical team will guide you if needed.
- In order to enter our virtual classroom you need to check your System Requirements. For more information please go to the requirements page.